Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of healthcare technology forever. Does being part of a high-growth healthcare technology company get you excited? Join our team.
Quantros helps healthcare providers improve quality by empowering organizations, at every level, with the actionable intelligence they need to improve outcomes and reduce risk. Quantros provides cloud-based tools and resources for the full spectrum of the healthcare industry in the areas of quality and performance improvement, accreditation and compliance, and centralized decision support. Today, more than 6,500 healthcare provider entities, including over 4,000 retail pharmacies, use Quantros solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the quality of care.
The Quantros engineering team is looking for an experienced technologist who can a key contributor and subject matter expert a software engineering team. The ideal candidate would be capable of applying their technical skills to develop software solutions and components on a large-scale SaaS system in the healthcare industry and manage all aspects of end to end delivery.
- Become a key contributor and subject matter expert on a team of software and quality engineers to deliver solutions via a SaaS offering.
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement, ownership, commit, collaboration and other Agile principles.
- Work with product managers, business analysts, and other developers to understand business requirements.
- Create detailed technical designs and specifications.
- Code/develop in Java web application environment.
- Identify suboptimal code and refactor accordingly.
- Provide mentoring to more junior team members.
- Document code/implementations.
- Develop and execute automated test cases.
- Develop training materials and help documentation for systems that get created.
- Develop thorough understanding of Quantros products and services.
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and enhancing and evolving new and existing tools.
- Maintain HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by the company.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Eight (8) years total working experience in commercial software development.
- Expertise in software development using Agile/SCRUM.
- Work experience in writing and using SQL, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures in Oracle.
- Demonstrated development skills in web-based SaaS applications.
- Java development with a focus on web development (HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, ExtJS, AJAX, REST, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring MVC, Struts, etc..).
- Familiarity with standard source repositories (Subversion, Git, etc…).
- Experienced with at least one of the following IDEs and App servers (Eclipse, Tomcat, Weblogic).
- Excellent communication, analytical, and development skills.
- Experience demonstrating the ability to learn new technologies (Vue or Angular is preferred).
- Knowledge of current standards and practices in healthcare clinical information systems is preferred.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with release management, continuous integration, and source repository administration.
- Experience working remotely or with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience developing health care applications.
- Familiarity writing applications that are HIPAA compliant.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Vice President of Human Resources, KC Hicks.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.