Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of healthcare technology forever. Are you an expert in telling the world about great SaaS solutions? Does being part of a high-growth healthcare technology company get you excited? Join our team.
Quantros helps healthcare providers improve quality and patient safety by empowering organizations, at every level, with the actionable intelligence they need to improve outcomes and reduce risk. Quantros provides cloud- based tools and resources for the full spectrum of the healthcare industry in the areas of, quality and performance improvement, accreditation and compliance, and centralized decision support. Today, more than 6,500 healthcare provider entities use Quantros solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of care.
The Quantros Customer Success team is looking for an experienced customer success specialist who can effectively engage customers to maximize the value of our products and services within their organization. The ideal candidate is confident, relational, a problem solver and a great communicator. The candidate must have a proven track record of building relationships, training, and delivering excellent customer service.
- Manage relationships with assigned accounts including interacting with key decision-makers and C-Suite executives.
- Develop business plans for assigned accounts
- Develop and lead quarterly business reviews with select accounts
- Manage all aspects of customer training and product application for Quantros’ Quality software products.
- Deliver training via web-based presentations and customer onsite visits.
- Assist customers with analyzing and interpreting clinical and financial benchmarking data as well as the application of data findings
- Identify and maintain information on customer’s key personnel and decision makers – roles, responsibilities, licensed users and IT contacts. Ensure contact information is updated in CRM database and in other required resources.
- Identify customer objectives in order to meet and exceed them.
- Drive a high degree of customer satisfaction and value realization of the provided solutions.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of activities related to contract deliverables, customer support, and key performance measures.
- Serves as the customer’s liaison between multiple departments within their organization to ensure successful implementation and continued integrity of data.
- Develop, maintain, and implement training resources.
- Provide training to Quantros team members to improve proficiency with the Quality products.
- Participate in the development of customer notices, product release notes, and other customer communications.
- Respond to customer communications, requests, technical problems and notifications as appropriate, and direct issues to other company personnel as needed.
- Maintain regular communication, report updates, and notice of customer/contract issues to the Director of Application Services. • Identify upsell opportunities and coordinate with sales team on arranging product demonstrations.
- Keep the Quantros leadership team informed and ahead of potential risks.
- Test software and product developments prior to release.
- Adhere to HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by Quantros.
- Manage specific and unique projects and responsibilities.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in business, healthcare administration, management or healthcare information management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and excellent presentation skills.
- Prior experience in healthcare organizations, healthcare management, clinical quality, risk management, or education.
- Prior experience in healthcare IT or software solution deployment and/or training is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work with executive contacts (C-suite) and all levels of staff of customers and business partners.
- Ability to interpret complex data and communicate to end users the meaning and application of data presented in various formats (tables, graphs, reports, etc.).
- Self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, detail-oriented, and strong service orientation.
- Demonstrated passion for customer success.
- Ability to deliver software demonstrations and training to internal staff and customers with varying levels of healthcare knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology and/or health care experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and other software programs.
- Ability to manage sensitive, complex, confidential information.
- Demonstrated autonomous work habits and team player attitude.
Working Environment/Physical Demands:
- General office environment: works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Some travel required to meet with clients: up to 25% travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.