Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of healthcare technology forever. Quantros helps healthcare providers improve quality and patient safety by empowering organizations, at every level, with the actionable intelligence they need to improve outcomes and reduce risk. Quantros provides cloud-based tools and resources for the full spectrum of the healthcare industry in the areas of safety and risk management, quality and performance improvement, accreditation and compliance, and centralized decision support. Today, more than 6,500 healthcare provider entities, including over 4,000 retail pharmacies, use Quantros solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of care.
We’re actively recruiting for a Business Development Representative with experience working in the health care field. Our ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills in person, in writing, and on the phone; is comfortable with using social media; is curious and insightful about business strategy; and is experienced with and interested in healthcare trends and best practices. As a Business Development Representative, you are ambitious and enjoy both working independently and collaboratively with your smart, outgoing, resourceful teammates. You are comfortable alternating between quiet, efficient research, energetic cold calls, methodical follow-up, and big-picture strategic thinking about our customers and products. You can energetically work office hours corresponding with Healthcare employee schedules (7am+ in your target time zone(s) with minimum of 40-hour work week).
- Your fundamental responsibility is to research, engage, and generate new sales leads. You will target specific contacts in key roles at healthcare provider accounts, and attempt to generate interest in Quantros products and gain their interest in meeting with a member of our Sales team
- Aggressively hunts for new contacts within target accounts and follow-up on inbound leads in a professional manner through a variety of means (e.g., webinars, LinkedIn, industry lists etc.)
- Set appointments with key decision-makers and senior, C-level executives using social media, cold calls, and email; to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics
- Demonstrates the ability to learn new skills and information “on the fly”
- Records data gathered by actively listening to prospective clients, using consultative methods to fully understand and track information about their organization, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas
- Follows-up systematically on communications, tracking each interaction in Salesforce
- Becomes a subject matter expert and acquire ongoing intelligence by seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources
- Develops conversations with target prospects to identify key decision-makers and get prospects to the next level of engagement
- Demonstrates knowledge of Quantros product offerings and value proposition
- Meets monthly and quarterly objectives, and partner with the sales team for overall team revenue goals
- Monitors and maintains HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by Quantros
Experience and Qualifications:
- Has a demonstrated ability to initiate, establish, and nurture meaningful business relationships remotely via email and over the phone
- Previous healthcare experience, either in a clinical setting or selling into healthcare accounts
- Embodies an entrepreneurial spirit: ambitious, curious, innovative, collaborative, team player
- You are never satisfied with mediocrity
- Experience using Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Experience working on a performance-based compensation structure
- Ability to energetically work office hours that fit customers’ schedules (7am+ in target time zone(s))
- Are coachable, implement feedback, and are dedicated to consistent self-improvement
- Can operate cheerfully with newly-defined processes that may require refinement and collaboration to optimize
- Adapts to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple activities with changing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrates a proactive, can-do attitude
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to develop long-term business relationships
- Excellent presentation and follow up skills via phone and webinars
- Understanding of basic sales performance metrics
- Ability to exercise judgment within broadly-defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Ability to listen to customers and tailor future correspondence to address their needs
- Must possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree or relevant sales experience
- Generally, an office environment, working at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned area, with moderate noise levels and good internet connectivity
- Significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor
- Periods of stress may occur
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing email@example.com or schedule a demo today!