The Quantros Customer Success team is looking for an experienced customer success specialist who can effectively engage customers to maximize the value of our products and services within their organization. The ideal candidate is confident, relational, a problem solver and a great communicator. The candidate must have a proven track record building relationships, training, and delivering excellent customer service.
- Manage all aspects of customer training and product application for Quantros’ safety and analytics software products.
- Deliver training via web-based presentations and customer onsite visits.
- Assist customers with analyzing and interpreting clinical, safety, and financial benchmarking data, and the application of data findings
- Identify and maintain information on customer’s key personnel and decision makers – roles, responsibilities, licensed users and IT contacts. Ensure contact information is updated in CRM database and in other required resources.
- Identify customer objectives in order to meet and exceed them.
- Drive a high degree of customer satisfaction and value realization of the provided solutions.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of activities related to contract deliverables, customer support, and key performance measures.
- Serve as customer liaison to facilitate transition from the Quantros sales and implementation teams to the application services team.
- Serves as the customer’s liaison between multiple departments within their organization to ensure successful implementation and continued integrity of data.
- Develop, maintain, and implement training resources.
- Provide training to Quantros team members to improve proficiency with safety and analytics products.
- Participate in the development of customer notices, product release notes, and other customer communications.
- Respond to customer communications, requests, technical problems and notifications as appropriate, and direct issues to other company personnel as needed.
- Maintain regular communication, report updates, and notice of customer/contract issues to the Director of Application Services.
- Upon contract termination, expunge all non-contract related documentation and confirm destruction of all PHI.
- Identify upsell opportunities and coordinate with sales team on arranging product demonstrations.
- Coordinate with sales team to facilitate contract renewals or revisions.
- Keep the Quantros leadership team informed and ahead of potential risks.
- Test software and product developments prior to release.
- Adhere to HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by Quantros.
- Manage specific and unique projects and responsibilities.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in business, healthcare administration, management or healthcare information management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and excellent presentation skills.
- Prior experience in healthcare organizations, healthcare management, clinical quality, risk management, or education.
- Prior experience in healthcare IT or software solution deployment and/or training is a plus.
- Self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, detail-oriented, and strong service orientation.
- Demonstrated passion for customer success.
- Demonstrated ability to work with executive contacts and all levels of staff of customers and business partners.
- Ability to deliver software demonstrations and training to internal staff and customers with varying levels of healthcare knowledge and experience.
- Ability to interpret complex data and communicate to end users the meaning and application of data presented in various formats (tables, graphs, reports, etc.)
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology and/or health care experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and other software programs (such as Salesforce).
- Ability to manage sensitive, complex, confidential information.
- Demonstrated autonomous work habits and team player attitude.
- General office environment: works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed 10% travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office or work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to HR@Quantros.com.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.