The Quantros marketing team is looking for a “hands-on” B2B Marketing and Lead Generation Specialist who can provide leadership in telling the world about our healthcare solutions, including positioning and messaging; managing product launches, and architecting and executing multi-touch multi-channel marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is passionate about B2B product marketing, confident, analytical, technical, and a solid influencer and communicator. The candidate must have a proven track record of creating and executing marketing strategy, running large scale demand generation initiatives, architecting and executing acquisition and retention initiatives/programs, creating and continuously improving marketing execution processes and capable of utilizing marketing automation tools to its highest potential. The candidate must also be fluent in latest marketing trends, comfortable working with highly technical multi-functional team, with proven ability to strive in fast paced environment.
- Develop and execute marketing activities for new and existing products, driving marketing strategy and tactics to deliver on top line and bottom-line expectations.
- Support market analysis and segmentation with sales and product leadership and executes on those strategies and resulting tactics.
- Position and market the value of our solutions, develop appropriate messaging and competitively differentiate Quantros solutions within a specific market or markets and resolve issues and problems that affect product success.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and optimize future programs based on data and metrics for improved performance.
- Conceptualize, launch, and manage content, blogs, news, and social media to maximize brand visibility and lead generation.
- Utilize Pardot for demand generation activities, identifying, creating, and executing marketing campaigns.
- Develop content to support marketing communication objectives including press releases, white papers, collateral, website and blog content, case studies, presentations, advertising, and editorial placements.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or equivalent.
- Expert level practical knowledge of B2B product marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience with technology solutions (healthcare software marketing experience is preferred).
- Experience and proven success at architecting and executing multi-touch multi-channel demand generation and retention programs.
- Strong practical knowledge of marketing automation systems (Pardot).
- Experience with SalesForce.
- Experience organizing and executing industry trade shows.
- Ability to use data and metrics for day to day decision making and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in an autonomous yet accountable environment and focus on goals, prioritize and manage time appropriately and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience demonstrating the ability to explore, learn, and adopt new techniques, methodologies and technologies.Outstanding interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications.
- Broad knowledge of healthcare, health information management and/or healthcare IT industry and trends is highly desired.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a demo today!