Quantros is a leading provider of software-based solutions and services to healthcare. Our cloud-based tools and resources provide hospitals, health systems, as well as purchasers of health care with better data and better insights to enable better healthcare. Today, more than 800 hospital and health system clients use Quantros solutions to drive the insights and expertise they need to deliver safer, higher quality, cost-efficient patient care.
Quantros Medical Neighborhoods discretely optimize healthcare provider networks, medical homes, employer-sponsored clinics, clinically integrated networks and accountable care organizations by assembling a referral team of superlative physicians from their ranks. The Neighborhood is powered by a Concierge and a groundbreaking payment application that bundles services for a condition or procedure and ensures healthcare providers are paid in full in advance of service.
Our Concierge provides the health plan Member with critically helpful information—the physicians who have the most outstanding clinical outcomes for their specific condition or procedure. The Member’s healthcare experience is particularly enhanced—we reduce the chance they will be victimized with an unwarranted surgery; we nearly eliminate the risk of a catastrophic debilitating health care outcome and we help Members arrange advance payment at a reduced cost they can afford. The Member initiates a Smartphone payment that includes both their funds and the funds that come directly from their Employer, making full payment. Full payment completely removes bills, claims, EOBs and the stress of debt and collection.
The Quantros marketing team is looking for a “hands-on” B2B and B2C Marketing, Lead Generation and ContentSpecialist who can provide leadership in telling the world about the Medical Neighborhoods offering including positioning and messaging; managing product launches, and architecting and executing multi-touch multi-channel marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has experience marketing to healthcare insurance companies, benefits administrators and consumers, is passionate about B2B and B2C product marketing, confident, analytical, technical, and a solid influencer and communicator. The candidate must have a proven track record of creating and executing marketing strategy, running large scale demand generation initiatives, architecting and executing acquisition and retention initiatives/programs, creating and continuously improving marketing execution processes and capable of utilizing marketing automation tools to its highest potential. The candidate must also be fluent in latest marketing trends, comfortable working with highly technical multi-functional team, with proven ability to strive in fast paced environment.
- Develop and execute marketing activities for new and existing products, driving marketing strategy and tactics to deliver on top line and bottom line expectations.
- Support market analysis and segmentation with sales and product leadership and executes on those strategies and resulting tactics.
- Position and market the value of our solutions, develop appropriate messaging and competitively differentiate Quantros solutions within a specific market or markets and resolve issues and problems that affect product success.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and optimize future programs based on data and metrics for improved performance.
- Conceptualize, launch, and manage content, blogs, news, and social media to maximize brand visibility and lead generation.
- Utilize Pardot for demand generation activities, identifying, creating, and executing marketing campaigns.
- Develop content to support marketing communication objectives including press releases, white papers, collateral, website and blog content, case studies, presentations, advertising, and editorial placements.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Expert level practical knowledge of B2B and B2C product marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience with healthcare payor and or benefits solutions, ideally in marketing them to consumers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or Business or equivalent.
- Experience and proven success at architecting and executing multi-touch multi-channel demand generation and retention programs.
- SEO strategy experience
- Strong practical knowledge of marketing automation systems (Pardot).
- Experience with SalesForce.
- Experience organizing and executing industry trade shows.
- Ability to use data and metrics for day to day decision making and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in an autonomous yet accountable environment and focus on goals, prioritize and manage time appropriately and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience demonstrating the ability to explore, learn, and adopt new techniques, methodologies and technologies.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications.
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed 10% travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a demo today!