Working with product management leadership, this position will help bring a competitive product and subsequent releases to market by gathering detailed requirements across cross-functional teams and translating them into functional and non-functional requirements to ensure work is completed as envisioned.
- Product portfolio and life cycle execution
- Define initial requirements to align with the business vision and scope of project
- Coordinate cross-functional team activities during the product release cycle. Tasks include:
- analyze various use cases to ensure all dimensions of a given requirement are being considered
- partner with clinical, pharmacy, and design subject matter experts to form functional and technical requirements
- Implement software release plans/schedules working closely with other product and development resources to ensure customer/market needs, product quality standards and delivery deadlines are met. Tasks include:
- communicate dates, deliverables
- manage to key milestones, escalate risks, and remove barriers
- understand/track dependencies and provide associated communications
- Product team efficiency
- Ensure development backlog user stories are equipped with appropriate functional requirements, mockups, and other required documents in advance of development sprint cycles, ensuring that user stories are prioritized to align with the product’s feature/enhancement roadmap
- Provide high-quality, written functional and non-functional requirements, communicated to minimize ambiguity, given remote development teams
- Product fidelity and maintenance
- Test features and functionality for quality and completeness, as required
- Develop and maintain business and technical documentation including policies and procedures
- Assist with the development of training curriculum
- Experience in agile development is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a functional, data, or business analyst or related Client Services/IT experience
- Bachelor’s degree (business-related, information systems, or engineering) required
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of stakeholders (i.e. sales, marketing, client services, external agencies, clients, development, technical services, etc.) with a demonstrated ability to lead through influence and drive cross-functional teams towards a goal
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to juggle tasks under stress and effectively balance priorities
- Tactically- and systems-focused, shows an inquisitive interest in technology and analytics, and a quick learner with good technical and business acumen
- Must be accepting of ambiguity, able to work independently with limited guidance on specific steps and proactively, and an active seeker of both product-related and personal feedback
- Clinical expertise, health care IT, or health care regulatory experience, or interest therein a plus
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and planning skills with good attention to detail
- Effective and clear written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros provides team members with competitive salaries and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Occasional evening meetings required with offshore development team – not to exceed 1 hour per week after 6pm local time.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed 5% travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.