We’re actively recruiting for a senior level software engineer with experience working in the health care field. The ideal candidate will be comfortable developing Web Applications and Services written in the ASP.Net environment using C#, will be able to work within an agile development process, and be comfortable writing code in a continuous integration environment.
- Design, develop, and maintain web-based applications and services.
- Design, develop and maintain process and workflow automation applications and components.
- Identify suboptimal code and refactor accordingly.
- Provide unit tests and code-level documentation for all new tasks and refactors.
- Actively participate in the team’s scrum and development processes.
- Develop training materials and help documentation for systems that get created.
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and enhancing and evolving new and existing tools.
- Monitor and maintain HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by Quantros.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Practical real world experience with Azure or AWS
- 5+ years of development experience with production web applications. The ideal candidate would have experience developing web applications for delivery as a SaaS product (Software as a Service).
- 4+ years of experience developing MVC web applications.
- 4+ years of experience developing web services and consuming web services within web applications.
Preferred experience in WCF.
- A deep understanding of data access frameworks such as the Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Experience querying, and updating RDBMS data stores.
- Experience and understanding of Windows Workflow and MSMQ.
- Familiarity with common MVC design patterns and their implementation.
- Ability to implement unit tests.
- Ability to effectively use source control systems such as TFS or Git.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or the equivalent in experience.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with release management, continuous integration, and source repository administration.
- A link to an online portfolio with examples of past work.
- Experience working remotely or with geographically distributed teams.
- Familiarity with other web based technologies such as Java.
- Experience developing health care applications.
- Familiarity writing applications that are HIPAA compliant.
- Working knowledge of healthcare integration standards such as Direct, FHIR, HL7 and IHE.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.