Quantros is a leading provider of software-based solutions and services to healthcare. Our cloud-based tools and resources provide hospitals, health systems, as well as purchasers of health care with better data and better insights to enable better healthcare.
Quantros Medical Neighborhoods discretely optimize healthcare provider networks, medical homes, employer-sponsored clinics, clinically integrated networks and accountable care organizations by assembling a referral team of superlative physicians from their ranks. The Neighborhood is powered by a Concierge and a groundbreaking payment application that bundles services for a condition or procedure and ensures healthcare providers are paid in full in advance of service.
Our Concierge provides the health plan Member with critically helpful information—the physicians who have the most outstanding clinical outcomes for their specific condition or procedure. The Member’s healthcare experience is particularly enhanced—we reduce the chance they will be victimized with an unwarranted surgery; we nearly eliminate the risk of a catastrophic debilitating health care outcome and we help Members arrange advance payment at a reduced cost they can afford. The Member initiates a Smartphone payment that includes both their funds and the funds that come directly from their Employer, making full payment. Full payment completely removes bills, claims, EOBs and the stress of debt and collection.
The Medical Neighborhoods Community Design Executive is responsible for executing the Medical Neighborhoods’ Community Design strategy directly supporting healthcare providers. The successful candidate will be a member of a Medical Neighborhoods Community Design Group (provider negotiation and contracting). The candidate will predictably create and maintain high quality, comprehensive Medical Neighborhoods, both through successfully executing the Community Design strategy and through monitoring intraday performance and mitigating real-time risks to progress. The workload is very dynamic and requires the ability to find creative solutions to problems.
- Creates Medical Homes and Medical Neighborhoods by contracting with healthcare providers
- Orchestrates a superior health care experience for Members with provider organizations
- Consistently identifies opportunities, develops strategies and closes new provider organizations
- Effectively presents Medical Neighborhoods’ participation to pre-qualified healthcare providers
- Effectively leverages Quantros executives to support healthcare provider organization presentations
- Recommends daily and weekly Medical Neighborhood strategies to predictably deliver targeted results
- Communicates explanations of Design results against targets, identifying drivers of variance and recommending process improvements to address them
- Builds trusting relationships with team members
Experience and Qualifications:
- College degree, B.A. or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years’ experience with negotiating and contracting providers
- Understanding of healthcare provider payment and insurance risk and its financing
- Ability to navigate and identify key decision-makers, build relationships with office managers and schedule meetings
- Ability to establish strong team relationships in a matrix organization
- Current knowledge of provider organization payment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate a healthcare provider contract
- Great sales, negotiation and reasoning skills with strong business acumen
- Abilities to persuade/influence people from a diversity of backgrounds and/or opinions
- Desire to learn new systems, and proficiency in implementation of new/unfamiliar software tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, change infused, demand environment
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite of tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- General office environment/ or working from home.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Travel as needed.
- Flexible work schedule is required
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a demo today!