See Fewer Penalties and More Opportunities
Weighty regulatory reporting for hospitals creates burdens and leaves no room for errors. Quantros’ Regulatory Reporting Manager (RRM) does the heavy lifting for you. RRM collects, reports, and submits data to The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and The Joint Commission (TJC) for inpatient and outpatient regulatory compliance with penalty-killing precision:
- Easy & efficient collection tool (ensures accurate, on-demand reporting)
- On-time, complete submissions (with total confidence)
- Expert client support (whenever you need it)
- Proven track record (for 2 decades)
RRM provides the core measures tools needed to review, analyze, and validate the data you are reporting. Graphs and reports generated by the system present a clear picture of the quality and accuracy of data reporting efforts, allowing organizations to correct or amend data cases before they are submitted. These reports also help organizations identify areas for operational, process and performance improvement.
The Quantros RRM Solution:
- Captures, aggregates, analyzes, and manages regulatory compliance through reporting of quality and performance data (TJC/CMS Core Measures), and key registries (CathPCI, GWTG, STS).
- Streamlines data entry with administrative and clinical upload capabilities.
- Delivers dynamic sampling of measured populations.
- Increases transparency and root cause identification around areas for performance improvement.
- Creates on-demand scorecards for trend monitoring and benchmark comparisons.
“Support is very responsive to questions and issues. Quantros has always been prompt with regulatory changes and submissions of our data. Quantros provides very helpful education on regulatory changes.”— Lead Clinical Database Specialist, 1,000+ bed hospital in the Midwest