Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of healthcare technology.Does being part of a high-growth healthcare technology company get you excited? Join our team.
Quantros is a leading provider of software-based solutions and services to healthcare. Our cloud-based tools and resources provide hospitals, health systems, as well as purchasers of health care with better data and better insights to enable better healthcare. Today, more than 800 hospital and health system clients use Quantros solutions to drive the insights and expertise they need to deliver safer, higher quality, cost-efficient patient care.
The Graphic Designer/Digital Marketing Specialist will assist in our digital marketing campaigns along with other graphic design related tasks for our array of digital channels.
- Deliver graphics from concept to creation for all marketing assets, sales collateral and advertising in both print and digital form.
- Design graphics for website banners, newsletters, social media, email campaigns, etc.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas, designs and layouts for creative marketing campaigns, events and execute in Pardot.
- Create Marketing automation tracks, engagement and lead-scoring strategies, landing pages, templates and forms within Pardot in addition to uploading graphics for digital marketing purposes.
- Maintain list segmentation and optimize campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Coordinates and maintains WordPress web site development and design.
- Maintain and develop the company’s digital, video and photo library.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or marketing and/or applicable work experience as a graphic designer, web maintenance and digital marketing specialist.
- Must be a pro at communication.
- Is proactive, innovative and passionate about what our company has to offer.
- Has ability to effectively work cooperatively and effectively with different personality types, in other departments, as well as vendors and clients.
- Is a strategic thinker.
- 5+ years of experience as a graphic designer, web maintenance and digital marketing specialist
- Strong portfolio featuring corporate graphic design
- Adobe InDesign & Photoshop
- Microsoft and Google suites
- Practical Marketing Automation Software experience (Pardot or similar)
- Practical CMS experience (Word-press or similar)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent time management, decision-making and organization skills.
Working Environment/Physical Demands:
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.