Quantros is a leading provider of software-based solutions and services to healthcare. Our cloud-based tools and resources provide hospitals, health systems, as well as purchasers of health care with better data and better insights to enable better healthcare.
Quantros Medical Neighborhoods discretely optimize healthcare provider networks, medical homes, employer-sponsored clinics, clinically integrated networks and accountable care organizations by assembling a referral team of superlative physicians from their ranks. The Neighborhood is powered by a Concierge and a groundbreaking payment application that bundles services for a condition or procedure and ensures healthcare providers are paid in full in advance of service.
Our Concierge provides the health plan Member with critically helpful information—the physicians who have the most outstanding clinical outcomes for their specific condition or procedure. The Member’s healthcare experience is particularly enhanced—we reduce the chance they will be victimized with an unwarranted surgery; we nearly eliminate the risk of a catastrophic debilitating health care outcome and we help Members arrange advance payment at a reduced cost they can afford. The Member initiates a Smartphone payment that includes both their funds and the funds that come directly from their Employer, making full payment. Full payment completely removes bills, claims, EOBs and the stress of debt and collection.
The Manager of Experience is responsible for executing the Medical Neighborhoods Experience strategy and deploying resources across all roles directly supporting Members. The successful candidate will lead a team of real-time coordinators and schedulers to deploy team employees of the Medical Neighborhoods Concierge Center and predictably deliver targeted service results, both through successfully executing the strategy and through monitoring intraday performance and mitigating real-time risks to service results. The workload is very detail-oriented and requires the ability to find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Deploys resources to optimally support anticipated workloads for all Clients and meet business objectives; minimizes the general over- and under-serving of Clients and minimizes fire-drills to recover service levels.
- Proactively identifies and communicates points of exposure and recommends solutions to improve coverage.
- In collaboration with Product, Engineering, and Neighborhoods Community, provides timely feedback on the functionality and integrity of platforms and data.
- Collaborates with other business functions required to successfully execute services as planned, including Client Delivery Leads, Provider Practice Leads and Payment Platform Leads.
- Builds trusting relationships with team members, developing individual performance and fostering high engagement.
Experience and Qualifications:
- College degree, BA or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years-experience working in a service center environment
- 3-5 years-experience in the workforce management (WFM) field, including forecasting, scheduling, reporting and real-time management (RTA)
- Current knowledge of service center best practices, centers of excellence, and up-to-date KPIs
- Robust experience with Telephony and WFM systems and tools, such as Avaya, Genesis, Amazon Connect, and/or accompanying or stand-alone platforms for intra-day management, forecasting, reporting, etc.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems, and proficiency in implementation of new/unfamiliar software tools
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, change infused, demanding environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated abilities to persuade/influence people from a diversity of backgrounds and or opinions
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite of tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience with healthcare provider profiling tools
- Participation in projects to improve a Member’s healthcare experience/engagement
- Expertise in healthcare provider payments platforms and/or healthcare payment innovation experience
- Advocating for healthcare providers, as well as Members
- Contributions to innovation in healthcare
- General office environment/ or working from home.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Travel as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing email@example.com or schedule a demo today!