Quantros is a leading provider of software-based solutions and services to healthcare. Our cloud-based tools and resources provide hospitals, health systems, as well as purchasers of health care with better data and better insights to enable better healthcare.
Quantros Medical Neighborhoods discretely optimize healthcare provider networks, medical homes, employer-sponsored clinics, clinically integrated networks and accountable care organizations by assembling a referral team of superlative physicians from their ranks. The Neighborhood is powered by a Concierge and a groundbreaking payment application that bundles services for a condition or procedure and ensures healthcare providers are paid in full in advance of service.
Our Concierge provides the health plan Member with critically helpful information—the physicians who have the most outstanding clinical outcomes for their specific condition or procedure. The Member’s healthcare experience is particularly enhanced—we reduce the chance they will be victimized with an unwarranted surgery; we nearly eliminate the risk of a catastrophic debilitating health care outcome and we help Members arrange advance payment at a reduced cost they can afford. The Member initiates a Smartphone payment that includes both their funds and the funds that come directly from their Employer, making full payment. Full payment completely removes bills, claims, EOBs and the stress of debt and collection.
The Medical Neighborhoods Growth Executive is responsible for meeting or exceeding the annual bookings quota for the assigned territory.
- Develops and maintains an effective sales and market penetration plan for assigned territory
- Identifies, develops and retains new business relationships
- Develops and executes strategies to generate cost effective sales leads
- Develops a pipeline of new sales opportunities in alignment with objectives that are established annually
- Effectively presents Medical Neighborhood’s offerings to qualified prospects
- Effectively leverages Medical Neighborhoods leadership, the pre-sales team and services staff to support customer presentations
- Consistently identifies opportunities, develops sales strategy and closes new business
- Documents all sales contact, activities and sales process steps in Medical Neighborhood’s sales tools and systems
- Solicits product and market feedback from customers, prospects and partners
- Communicates feature requests, market trends, competition intelligence and new opportunities to leadership, marketing and the product development team
- Complies with all corporate policies and completes all administrative tasks on time
- College degree, BA or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of strategic selling experience
- Ability to navigate the strategic levels of customer organizations, identify key decision-makers, build relationships with senior executives and schedule meetings with key stakeholders
- Possess account knowledge, executive-level customer contacts and industry relationships inside the employer market
- Experience selling complex, multi-stakeholder solutions, health & welfare benefits, healthcare IT, health and welfare benefits outsourcing, Human Resources IT benefit software
- Command of social media for the benefit of lead generation, gaining access to executives and networking with key stakeholders
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate a complex contract
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue
- Embraces and thrives in a culture of transparency, accountability and trust
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks with tight time constraints
- Ability to establish strong team relationships in a matrix organization
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in work schedule is required
- Various means of travel are required, including air travel
- General office environment/ or working from home.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Travel as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing email@example.com or schedule a demo today!