Quantros helps you see the positive side of things.
The adoption of value based care means hospitals and healthcare systems are viewing care through a whole new lens. Reimbursement now depends on positive patient outcomes. This means focusing on the whole patient, not just the condition they present at any given time.
But delivering the right high value care to the right patients at the right time requires you to have the right comprehensive knowledge about those patients.
Quantros is the right outcomes analytics partner. Our solutions will help you put more focus on quality performance improvements rather than creating reports and filing electronic clinical quality management and core measure data. Which turns into productivity, which improves reimbursements and which then reduces costs — for an overall positive impact on your organization’s bottom line.
Quality and performance challenges:
- operational inefficiencies
- reimbursement reduction
- cost excesses
Quantros solutions will help you to:
- Improve operational efficiencies
- Reduce time collecting, reporting & exchanging CQM data
- Reduce time and complexity of generating performance reports
- Save time creating reports for peer review/accreditation
- Reduce risk in VBP contracts
- Strengthen rate negotiations with payers
Avoid program reporting penalties
- Reduce the risk of 1% CMS MU and HIQR Program penalties
- Reduce the PSI penalty percentage for HACRP penalties
- Reduce the number of non-reimbursable HACs
- Reduce high risk/high acuity length of stay
- Reduce supply cost per case
Stay abreast of the measures of quality and safety that are linked to payments and reimbursement in value based care models. Deploy a data-centered approach to engage clinicians in performance and quality improvement. Leverage quality and safety performance as a strategic, competitive asset.
See where you are taking risk on outcomes • Know where you should be taking risk on outcomes
Download the white paper, “Quantifying the ROI of Performance Management in Value-Based Healthcare Models”
“We simply know it’s the right thing to do, we can’t tolerate knowing that a segment of our population actually gets negative outcomes in a disparity that can be resolved with a few relatively simple interventions.”— Chief Systems of Care Integration Officer