A 360º comparative view of costs and healthcare utilization.
Keep quality and cost performance high…
- Assess which service lines and physicians are delivering the best patient value and which need improvement.
- Market to the community that your outcomes are on par with competitors and/or larger healthcare organizations; keeping volumes local and physicians at your organization.
…while you keep functional healthcare resource utilization low.
- Identify areas of most profitable, high-quality, low-cost care.
- Isolate areas of high-cost/resource utilization at hospital, physician and DRG level.
- Detect trends in cost, quality and patient safety performance over time; isolating opportunities for improvement/focus.
- Distinguish areas by DRG, clinical category and/or service line where the organization is higher than peers related to cost and utilization – both in market and national comparison.
- Group patient cohorts together to show if there are specific groups of services (by diagnosis, procedure, patient type, etc.) who are driving the outsized cost/utilization.
- Isolate areas where there are likely opportunities for supply cost vendor negotiation.
Quantros “…helps to us to easily slice and dice data to evaluate potential opportunities for improvement, and to focus our performance improvement efforts. The software also helps us … better evaluate individual physician performance in comparison to their peers internally and nationally.— Chief Financial Officer, 221 bed hospital located in Illinois
Southeast Georgia Health System is using Quantros’ Outcomes Analytics solutions to measure, manage, and monitor their healthcare delivery nearly two years ahead of the release of CMS data. By having this data in closer to real-time they are able to understand performance challenges and address those in advance of CMS releasing performance and assessing penalties.