Methodology That Informs for a Perspective That Transforms
The most trusted quality measurement in healthcare comes from our unmatched methodology. Quantros assists in evaluating the quality of care by integrating the most reliable quality indicators available in the industry into a single, multi-dimensional composite score and rating.
We use the most current and expansive datasets available:
- Discharges = 40M+
- Physician Office Claims = 176M
- Inpatient Claims = 42M
- Outpatient Claims = 704M
Adjusted Severity + Adjusted Risk = Complete Clarity
Quantros evaluates quality & utilization outcomes from virtually every inpatient, acute care, non-federal hospital in the nation. Our data is adjusted for both severity and risk, allowing for apples-to-apples comparisons. Our Outcomes Analytics delivers complete line of sight into the drivers of performance, delivering clarity and focus so you can direct your resources and improvement efforts with confidence.
- every patient’s data is adjusted based on multiple patient attributes, providing for a leveling of the playing field
- outcomes from disparate patient populations can be truly compared with confidence
- analysis of physician practice pattern variation can pin-point opportunities to improve quality, lower costs, and deliver value
- predictive variables, such as patient age, gender, number of major chronic conditions and other significant comorbidities provide for risk adjustment at the patient level
- binary logistic regression analysis is applied and a prediction of the likelihood of an adverse quality outcome is produced
- concrete direction to focus performance improvement efforts
“Great responsiveness, high-quality work, great methodology.”— Healthcare company in the Southeast