Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of healthcare technology forever. Does being part of a high-growth healthcare technology company get you excited? Join our team.
Quantros is a leading provider of software-based solutions and services to healthcare. Our cloud-based tools and resources provide hospitals, health systems, as well as purchasers of health care with better data and better insights to enable better healthcare. Today, more than 800 hospital and health system clients use Quantros solutions to drive the insights and expertise they need to deliver safer, higher quality, cost-efficient patient care.
Working with product management leadership, this position will help bring a competitive product and subsequent
releases to market by gathering detailed requirements across cross-functional teams and translating them into
functional and non-functional requirements to ensure work is completed as envisioned. We strongly preferred that this candidate has healthcare analytics and/or data science project experience.
- Product portfolio and life cycle execution
- Be the voice and advocate of the user, along with set Quantros leadership’s business priorities
- Define initial requirements to align with the business vision and scope of project
- Coordinate cross-functional team activities during the product release cycle. Tasks include:
- analyze various use cases and define user personas to ensure all dimensions of a given requirement are being considered
- partner with clinical, pharmacy, and design subject matter experts to form functional and technical requirements
- Form a trusted relationship with Engineering and other Product resources to implement software release plans/schedules o ensure customer/market needs, product quality standards and delivery deadlines are met. Tasks include:
- communicate dates, deliverables
- manage to key milestones, escalate risks, and remove barriers
- understand/track dependencies and provide associated communications
- Product team efficiency
- Ensure development backlog user stories are equipped with appropriate functional requirements, mockups, and other required documents in advance of development sprint cycles, ensuring that user stories are prioritized to align with the product’s feature/enhancement roadmap
- Provide high-quality, written functional and non-functional requirements, communicated to minimize ambiguity, given remote development teams
- Product fidelity and maintenance
- Test features and functionality for quality and completeness, as required
- Develop and maintain business and technical documentation including policies and procedures
- Assist with the development of product marketing materials and training curriculum
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in agile development is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a functional, data, or business analyst or related Client Services/IT experience
- Bachelor’s degree (business-related, information systems, or engineering) required
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of stakeholders (i.e. sales, marketing, client services, external agencies, clients, development, technical services, etc.) with a demonstrated ability to lead through influence and drive cross-functional teams towards a goal
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to juggle tasks under stress and effectively balance priorities
- Tactically- and systems-focused, shows an inquisitive interest in technology and analytics, and a quick learner with good technical and business acumen
- Must be accepting of ambiguity, able to work independently with limited guidance on specific steps and proactively, and an active seeker of both product-related and personal feedback
- Clinical expertise, health care IT, or health care regulatory experience, or interest therein a plus
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and planning skills with good attention to detail
- Effective and clear written and verbal communication skills.
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Occasional evening meetings required with offshore development team – not to exceed 1 hour per week after 6pm local time.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed 5% travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a demo today!