A TRUSTED AND EXPERIENCED QUALITY SOLUTIONS PARTNER
As the healthcare market continues its shift to value-based payment models, new federal mandates linking electronic reporting to reimbursement have accelerated the demand for electronic solutions for gathering and reporting the data used to measure value and provider performance. For over two decades, more than 600 hospitals and health systems have partnered with Quantros to satisfy these ever-changing requirements.
Quantros® Quality Management Solutions Suite
Delivered in a secure Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment, the Quantros Quality Management Solutions (QMS) Suite is designed to optimize quality data collection, processing, analysis, and submission for both chart-abstracted and electronic clinical quality measures, helping you focus on what’s most important — improving patient care and maximizing reimbursement.
- Quantros is included on The Joint Commission’s list of acceptable ORYX® vendors available for chart-abstracted Core Measures Reporting to The Joint Commission and CMS clinical quality measures
- Upload clinical data and universal billing elements to reduce abstraction
- Dynamic sampling that enables abstraction prior to the entire month being uploaded
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities at the corporate, facility and physician level
- QI Registry submission support for AHA Get with the Guidelines program, STS Cardiac Registry, ACC-NCDR CathPCI Registry, and many others
- Click here for certification details including costs and limitations regarding Quantros’ CareTracks eCQM
- Quantros is on The Joint Commission’s list of acceptable ORYX® vendors available for electronic submissions to CMS and The Joint Commission
- Support for data in both QRDA as well as a Custom XML formats for measure processing and preparation for regulatory submission
- Measure mapping for accurate eCQM calculations
- Comprehensive data quality analytics for more efficient error remediation
- Provides comprehensive performance analytics and reports for examining and improving clinical and financial performance across quality measures, offering a complete solution for the presentation, analysis, consumption and distribution of performance data
Regulatory Reporting Manager™ and Quantros eMeasures™ can be leveraged in tandem to meet the reporting requirements for the CMS hospital inpatient quality reporting program and for Meaningful Use, as well as The Joint Commission ORYX® Performance Measures Programs. Both solutions reduce the burden of chart abstraction by minimizing manual data entry, while also reducing the chance for error and the costs associated with the data collection process for both chart-abstracted measures and eCQMs.