Join Lindsey Klein, Quantros General Manager, for a crash course into everything Quantros and take a peek behind the curtain while gaining a better understanding about:
- What data powers the Quantros methodology and makes it so unique.
- How Quantros data gives the most accurate comparatives and broad level of visibility.
- How the data manifests itself in the Quantros solution.
- How to transition from data to insights to actions.
- Who uses Quantros solutions and what value is added based on their specific use cases.
Allow Us To Introduce Ourselves
Who Is Quantros?
In 1997, Quantros was founded with the original goal of providing a wholistic patient safety and risk management solution for the industry.
In 2016, Quantros acquired Comparion Medical Analytics with the goal of broadening the reach of their solutions to bring together quality outcomes and cost information.
In 2019, Quantros simplified their offerings by divesting the Safety and Risk Management Division, and increased the use cases by non-provider organizations/healthcare purchasers, like employers, brokers, insurers and data vendors.
The Data That Powers Our Solutions
Because Quantros works diligently to combine robust Medicare data and all-payer data into actionable datasets, we empower organizations to understand the value of the care they’re delivering, how they’re serving a wide range of areas of care across the patient population, and how their care and services stack up against their peers.
How Our Data Models Work
Our data models provide the ability to flag real, actionable areas of opportunity for improving care, guiding them to real results through meaningful data consolidation, granular comparatives, risk and severity adjustments and more.
A Look Into Quantros Tools & Reporting
Quantros provides a variety of beneficial tools, including:
- The Executive Dashboard
- Custom Analysis and Reporting Tools
- Direct Access to Information and Data to Use in Existing Tool
Custom Analysis Capabilities
Quantros is proud to offer detailed ad hoc/custom reporting through additive tools that supplement the Executive Dashboard.
Differentiating Through CareChex Awards
Quantros awards the CareChex awards to top organizations across the nation as determined through publicly available data, highlighting those who are delivering outstanding patient outcomes.
Quantros Data In Action
How People Use Our Data
The data Quantros provides can be leveraged in a variety of impactful ways, including:
- Readmissions Performance and Penalties
- Coding and Documentation
- Physician Performance
- Strategic Growth Plans
- Population Health and Social Determinants