Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of healthcare technology forever. Does being part of a high-growth healthcare technology company get you excited? Join our team.
Quantros helps healthcare providers improve quality by empowering organizations, at every level, with the actionable intelligence they need to improve outcomes and reduce risk. Quantros provides cloud-based tools and resources for the full spectrum of the healthcare industry in the areas of quality and performance improvement, accreditation and compliance, and centralized decision support. Today, more than 6,500 healthcare provider entities, including over 4,000 retail pharmacies, use Quantros solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of care.
Quantros is actively recruiting for a Regional Sales Director (Outside Sales) to round out our Sales organization. The ideal candidate will be comfortable using a consultative approach to sell quality and analytical tools to hospitals and hospital organizations. The Regional Sales Director will have full responsibility for prospecting, selling and closing customer opportunities for Quantros product and services within an assigned geographic territory.
- Develop sales pipeline and ultimately top line revenue for Quantros
- Can create strong executive relationships with both clients and prospective clients especially at the C-level
- Understands demand generation and devises a thoughtful strategy to create the most opportunities within his/her territory
- Initiates and answers sales inquiries directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers to promote product offerings, services and capabilities
- Understands and manages assigned territory pipeline reporting accurate opportunities, sales stages, target accounts, accurate close dates and next steps
- Develops prospect and customer relationships through introductory and follow up phone calls, emails and/or onsite visits
- Becomes an “expert” in Quantros products, benefits, market knowledge and competitive information
- Actively negotiates and closes sales contracts in agreement with the company’s commercial guidelines and ensures all respective legal agreements between Quantros and Customer are signed and filed
- Coordinates the process for responding and presenting RFP proposals with assigned company resources including client services, product management and marketing
- Maintains all client activity and knowledge using Salesforce and other Sales related tools on a timely basis
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience of selling within acute care hospital or other complex healthcare organizations
- Brings large set of healthcare executive relationships that can be leveraged immediately
- Demonstrate a proven track record of quota attainment
- Be able to understand, communicate and demonstrate the value of Quantros solutions being offered
- Proven experience in consultative selling practices
- Ability to become a trusted advisor
- Must have experience in effective contract negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Experience and proficiency in all Microsoft Office software products
- Have the skills of a collaborative communicator both externally and internally to Quantros
- Must be a self-motivated, driven sales leader able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be able to protect price points and sell value during each client engagement
- Reside within or adjacent to the assigned territory to easily manage client opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or greater from an accredited university or college
- Generally, a home office environment. However, while traveling, working out of hotel rooms that are appropriately set up and conducive to performing “home office” activities. Generally, at a desk in a well- lighted, air-conditioned area, with moderate noise levels and good internet connectivity.
- Long-distance or air travel is a priority. Minimum of 2 nights per week in hotels and 3 to 4 days in client meetings. Travel is typically 60-70% and is based upon understanding and meeting the needs of each client and prospective clients.
- Periods of stress may occur
- Significant air, car and train travel are involved and should be expected by the individual. Additional activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor. This requires traveling with luggage and computer bags. Occasionally the position requires bringing and setting up additional equipment.
- The ability to attend onsite client meetings and working with key executives and stake holders. These meetings can occur in multiple types of healthcare settings and office buildings.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.