We’re actively recruiting for a Regional Sales Director in our field sales organization. The ideal candidate will be comfortable using a consultative approach to sell safety, quality and analytical tools to hospitals and hospital organizations. The Regional Sales Director will have full responsibility for prospecting, selling and closing customer opportunities for Quantros product and services within an assigned geographic territory.
- Develop sales pipeline and ultimately top line revenue for Quantros
- Initiates and answers sales inquiries directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers to promote product offerings, services and capabilities
- Develops effective sales strategy within assigned territory to pursue and activate market using analytical tools provided by Quantros
- Generates and pursues as many leads as possible in assigned territory thereby growing an accurate sales pipeline for his or her region
- Finds new opportunities for a positive customer experience utilizing independent judgment and the Quantros sales methodology
- Understands and manages assigned territory pipeline reporting accurate opportunities, sales stages, target accounts, accurate close dates and next steps
- Maintains all client activity and knowledge using Salesforce and other Sales related tools on a timely basis
- Develops prospect and customer relationships through introductory and follow up phone calls, emails and/or onsite visits
- Offers Quantros products and services to potential or existing customers by demonstrating value and benefits to accounts in assigned territory
- Becomes an “expert” in Quantros products, benefits, market knowledge and competitive information
- Able to learn and demonstrate Quantros products to prospective customers at a high level
- Can create strong executive relationships with both clients and prospective clients especially at the C-level
- Actively negotiates and closes sales contracts in agreement with the company’s commercial guidelines and ensures all respective legal agreements between Quantros and Customer are signed and filed
- Closes all forecasted and upside business opportunities on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Coordinates the process for responding and presenting RFP proposals with assigned company resources including client services, product management and marketing
- Reports any interesting market information to Marketing and Sales leadership
- Monitors and maintains HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by Quantros
- Protects and maintains all Quantros Intellectual Property including processes, products, services and future corporate direction
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience of selling within acute care hospital or other complex healthcare organizations
- Demonstrate a proven track record of quota attainment
- Be able to understand, communicate and demonstrate the value of Quantros solutions being offered
- Proven experience in consultative selling practices
- Ability to become a trusted advisor
- Must have experience in effective contract negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Experience and proficiency in all Microsoft Office software products
- Have the skills of a collaborative communicator both externally and internally to Quantros
- Must be a self-motivated, driven sales leader able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be able to protect price points and sell value during each client engagement
- Reside within or adjacent to the assigned territory to easily manage client opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or greater from an accredited university or college
CWork Environment / Physical Demands :
- Generally, a home office environment. However, while traveling, working out of hotel rooms that are appropriately set up and conducive to performing “home office” activities. Generally, at a desk in a welllighted, air-conditioned area, with moderate noise levels and good internet connectivity.
- Long-distance or air travel is a priority. Minimum of 2 nights per week in hotels and 3 to 4 days in client meetings. Travel is typically 60-70% and is based upon understanding and meeting the needs of each client and prospective clients.
- Periods of stress may occur
- Significant air, car and train travel are involved and should be expected by the individual. Additional activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor. This requires traveling with luggage and computer bags. Occasionally the position requires bringing and setting up additional equipment.
- The ability to attend onsite client meetings and working with key executives and stake holders. These meetings can occur in multiple types of healthcare settings and office buildings.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to HR@Quantros.com.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a demo today!