Quantros® Disruptive Event Manager helps organizations improve the culture of safety and maintain a safe work environment through the management of disruptive event information. Disruptive Event Manager’s flexible workflow supports your organization’s internal policies and procedures, while allowing issues to be addressed and managed within The Joint Commission guidelines.
Key Features and Benefits:
Quantros Disruptive Event Manager provides a central location to log events, assign managers to specific event types, schedule and track follow-up tasks, document actions and resolutions and generate reports.
Disruptive Event Manager module will help your organization successfully manage events involving disruptive staff or physician behavior through:
- Workflows that support and enforce corporate and facility-level policies and procedures
- Real time alerts of disruptive events that initiate timely investigation
- Confidential and secure disruptive event reporting
- Performance tracking of all personnel
- Historical trend and intervention tracking for ongoing improvement analysis
Quantros Disruptive Event Manager will help your organization maintain a safe work environment by ensuring that all disruptive events are addressed and managed within The Joint Commission leadership guidelines.