The General Investigation and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) forms can both be used to capture summary findings, actions taken, contributory factors and root cause analysis of reported events. The RCA form has a section to record action plans, date of implementation and measurement strategy.
- Document your root cause analysis and investigation in one easy-to-use system
- Assign RCAs and track their progress to completion
- Identify improvements that will translate into improved patient safety and outcomes—and cost savings
- Build a narrative with a unique timeline view and flag important events for follow-up
- Track and document investigative interviews with those who conducted the interviews and those involved with the event