Quantros is a leading provider of software-based solutions and services to healthcare. Our cloud-based tools and resources provide hospitals, health systems, as well as purchasers of health care with better data and better insights to enable better healthcare.
The Sr. Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of high value customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to retain the customer and grow the account. The CSM oversees all aspects of providing value to the customer including coordinating internal resources to ensure timely and successful implementation and adoption of the solutions. This person coordinates and supports all activities during the life cycle of the client for the customer to achieve maximum value from their relationship with Quantros. The CSM is responsible for monitoring and improving the customer experience with the goal of increasing customer value and loyalty.
The Sr. Custom Success Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with the key stakeholders/decision makers
- Understand the business objectives of the customer
- Own the relationship with the assigned customers
- Coordinate activities related to the client including on-sites, renewal activities, product enhancement, and case resolution
- Maintain a deep knowledge of company’s applications
- Monitor the health of the customer on a regular basis (at least quarterly) using metrics including Net Promoter Score (NPS), product usage, cases/tickets and references
- Improve the health of the customer as seen by higher NPS, product usage, references
- Develop customer success plans to identify current state and drive improvements for the assigned customers
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with assigned customers
- Conduct at least one on-site visit or more as needed per customer per year
- Communicate clearly the progress of customer initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify potential competitor threats and develop plan to address the threats
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and coordinate with the sales team
- Communicate product enhancements, releases, other pertinent company information to the customer
- Work with the product team to generate product feedback
- Ensure that cases/tickets/issues are resolved in a timely manner
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ proven customer success/customer service/account management, or sales experience in Healthcare IT required
- Bachelor’s degree (business-related, health-care related preferable) or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and work with C-Suite level executives
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Effective and clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of healthcare, particularly in the provider (both hospital and physician) space
- Comfortable leading presentations, product demonstrations, and planning sessions
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to juggle tasks and effectively balance priorities
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and planning skills with good attention to detail
Working Environment/Physical Demands:
- Generally, a home office environment. However, while traveling, working out of hotel rooms that are appropriately set up and conducive to performing “home office” activities. Generally, at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned area, with moderate noise levels and good internet connectivity.
- Long-distance or air travel – approximately 50% travel both planned and unplanned based upon understanding and meeting the needs of assigned customers.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Significant air, car and train travel are involved and should be expected by the individual. Additional activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor. This requires traveling with luggage and computer bags. Occasionally the position requires bringing and setting up additional equipment.
- The ability to attend onsite client meetings and working with key executives and stake holders. These meetings can occur in multiple types of healthcare settings and office buildings.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing email@example.com or schedule a demo today!