Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world in healthcare technology forever. Does being part of a high-growth healthcare technology company get you excited? Join our team.
Quantros is a leading provider of software-based solutions and services to healthcare. We provide hospitals, health systems, as well as purchasers of health care, with better data and better insights to enable better healthcare. Quantros customers use Quantros solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of care.
We’re actively recruiting a Senior Data Analyst for an opportunity to work in the healthcare field. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned data analyst looking to unlock the potential of data in healthcare. You will leverage SQL skills and your ability to find correlations in data to support and build our industry-leading software products. You must have the ability to creatively interpret data from schema definitions or patterns that exist in data and write SQL to expose or highlight the results.
- Write SQL queries in both Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server environments.
- Develop reports and deliverables for our products, customers and management.
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions.
- Elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Model data to support both reporting and transactional systems.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Extract, transform, load, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources.
- Ensure and improve the quality of our data-centric software products.
- Assist and mentor software engineers in the practice of efficient and accurate data queries.
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and enhancing and evolving new and existing tools.
- Monitor and maintain HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by Quantros.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience in a data analyst role.
- At least 5 years of experience writing SQL queries.
- At least 5 years of ETL experience preparing data for analysis or production uses.
- At least 3 years of experience with data visualization and data communication.
- At least 3 years of experience combining data from multiple sources.
- An understanding of statistics and quantitative methods.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or the equivalent in experience.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience or familiarity with statistical data platforms and packages like SPSS, SAS or Azure ML.
- Experience or familiarity with programming languages that support data analysis like R or Python.
- Experience with health care applications and data.
- Familiarity with HIPAA compliance and the proper handling of protected or sensitive data.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.