Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of healthcare technology forever. Quantros helps healthcare providers improve quality and patient safety by empowering organizations, at every level, with the actionable intelligence they need to improve outcomes and reduce risk. Quantros provides cloud-based tools and resources for the full spectrum of the healthcare industry in the areas of safety and risk management, quality and performance improvement, accreditation and compliance, and centralized decision support. Today, more than 6,500 healthcare provider entities use Quantros solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of care.
Senior Product Manager Position Overview:
This position will work with leadership to develop and execute a progressive innovative product as well as product strategy for the analytics division of the company. The Senior Product Manager – Analytics will oversee the direction of the Analytics product, including: understanding the usages of the analytics output by various other products/stakeholders across the company, recommending improvements and future direction and partnering with the Analytics team as well as engineering to ensure we are maximizing the value of our analytics capabilities.
- Product portfolio and life cycle execution:
- Define requirements; produce product requirement documents
- User story creation and support the analytics team in pointing each story/planning each release
- Manage Analytics team to ensure development is on track, identify roadblocks and mitigate issues
- Develop and maintain analytics roadmap with input from internal stakeholders, clients and market knowledge
- Partner with analytics/engineering to develop and oversee testing plans
- Optimization of Analytics Team:
- Make recommendations for improvements to the analytics process
- Support clear documentation of analytics approach, calculations, database, data tables, etc.
- Identify areas for process optimization and automation within the analytics team
- Assess product performance based on operational metrics
- Sales Support:
- Provide high-quality, written documentation and presentations for internal and external communication
- Work closely with marketing to create a full suite of collateral, including: white papers, presentations, product datasheets, webinars and other sales tools
- Ensure a clear understanding of competitive landscape, including current weaknesses and differentiators
Experience and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in health information technology required
- Experience in data analytics/data science within healthcare
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with demonstrable accomplishments in product management, product/business strategy, market/industry research and/or competitive analysis
- Bachelor’s degree (business-related, information systems, or engineering) required
- Proven track record in building new products and introducing them to market
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of stakeholders (i.e. sales, marketing, development, technical services, etc.) with a demonstrated ability to lead through influence.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to juggle tasks and effectively balance priorities.
- Has an inquisitive mind, an ability to work independently and proactively, is accepting of ambiguity, and is a quick learner with good technical and business acumen.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and planning skills with good attention to detail.
- Effective and clear written and verbal communication skills.
Working Environment/Physical Demands:
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Limited long-distance or air travel needed up to 5 days a month.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.