Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of healthcare technology forever. Does being part of a high-growth healthcare technology company get you excited? Join our team.
Quantros is a leading provider of software-based solutions and services to healthcare. We provide hospitals, health systems, as well as purchasers of health care with better data and better insights to enable better healthcare. Quantros customers use Quantros solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of care.
We’re actively recruiting a Senior QA Software Engineer for an opportunity to work in the health care field. The ideal candidate will be someone with quality assurance experience with an understanding software engineering best practices who is dedicated to ensuring quality throughout the development process. This position would be working with Web Applications and Services written in an ASP.Net environment. The candidate will leverage experience in maintaining test plans and conducting manual tests as needed as well as utilizing software engineering skills to develop automation tests and other automation utilities.
- Provide leadership in the Quality Engineering team.
- Provide guidance in efforts to improve the Quality Engineering process.
- Design, develop and execute test plans and test cases based on analysis of requirements.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes that are created.
- Verify success and failure of tests by leveraging database and data analytics skills.
- Write automated UI tests to enable automation in continuous integration process.
- Write applications to generate data for load testing.
- Execute and monitor automated functional tests and load tests.
- Help build a continuous integration environment.
- Actively participate in the team’s scrum and development processes.
- Monitor and maintain HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by Quantros.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience in creating and maintaining test plans and test cases.
- At least 5 years of experience in a software engineering or test automation role.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing or testing systems written in C# or Java.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing load and scale tests for web applications.
- At least 3 years of experience working with SQL.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or the equivalent in experience.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft’s Coded UI or Selenium.
- Experience in a continuous integration environment (Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server preferred).
- Experience testing health care applications.
- Familiarity with verifying applications that are HIPAA compliant.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to HR@Quantros.com.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.