As a Senior Software Quality Automation Engineer you are responsible for creating, conducting and controlling the quality of our web enable products by performing wide range of testing, including but not limited to: functional, regression, scalability, performance and automation testing.
- Write and maintain test plans, test cases and execute them.
- Create, execute and maintain automated tests using Java/Selenium/Test NG/Allure or other automated tools.
- Identify project risks and recommend actions.
- Executes Functional, Regression, and System testing during all major/minor releases or patches.
- Build/Configure test environments as necessary to support test efforts.
- Conduct or participate actively in product release go/no-go meetings.
- Generate defect analysis/trend reports.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or equivalent.
- Expert level practical knowledge of B2B product marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience with technology solutions (healthcare software marketing experience is preferred).
- Experience and proven success at architecting and executing multi-touch multi-channel demand generation and retention programs.
- Strong practical knowledge of marketing automation systems (Pardot).
- Experience with SalesForce.
- Experience organizing and executing industry trade shows.
- Ability to use data and metrics for day to day decision making and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in an autonomous yet accountable environment and focus on goals, prioritize and manage time appropriately and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience demonstrating the ability to explore, learn, and adopt new techniques, methodologies and technologies.Outstanding interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications.
- Broad knowledge of healthcare, health information management and/or healthcare IT industry and trends is highly desired.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to HR@Quantros.com.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing email@example.com or schedule a demo today!