Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of healthcare technology forever. Does being part of a high-growth healthcare technology company get you excited? Join our team.
Quantros helps healthcare providers improve quality and patient safety by empowering organizations, at every level, with the actionable intelligence they need to improve outcomes and reduce risk. Quantros provides cloud-based tools and resources for the full spectrum of the healthcare industry in the areas of safety and risk management, quality and performance improvement, accreditation and compliance, and centralized decision support. Today, more than 6,500 healthcare provider entities, including over 4,000 retail pharmacies, use Quantros solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of care.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you are responsible for developing Web Applications and Services written in the J2EE environment using Java, will be able to work within an agile development process and be comfortable writing code in a continuous integration environment.
- Work with product managers, business analysts, and other developers to understand business requirements.
- Actively participate in the team’s scrum and development processes and provide suggestions and alternatives to ensure the team is working effectively.
- Full stack development in a J2EE, Software as a Service (SaaS) environment – From low level data access to front end web presentation.
- Implement security and compliance best practices.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer related product issues.
- Identify suboptimal code and refactor accordingly.
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and enhancing and evolving new and existing tools.
- Develop and execute unit test cases.
- Maintain HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by the Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Major
- 5 plus years of experience in software design/development of web applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP using an MVC model.
- Good working experience using Java Profilers and log analysis tools (Splunk, Grey Log or others).
- Strong work experience developing applications using Tomcat or Web Logic
- Experience with unit testing tools like Junit/Mockito
- Work experience in writing and using SQL, PL/SQL queries/procedures in Oracle or SQL Server.
- Work experience using one or more build tools like Subversion, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Perl
- Excellent communication, debugging and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Knowledge of current standards and coding practices as they relate to HIPPA and PHI data.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros provides team members with competitive salaries and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a demo today!