Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of healthcare technology forever. Quantros helps healthcare providers improve quality and patient safety by empowering organizations, at every level, with the actionable intelligence they need to improve outcomes and reduce risk. Quantros provides cloud-based tools and resources for the full spectrum of the healthcare industry in the areas of safety and risk management, quality and performance improvement, accreditation and compliance, and centralized decision support. Today, more than 6,500 healthcare provider entities use Quantros solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of care.
We’re actively recruiting for a Service Operations Manager for our customer success team. The ideal candidate will help build out the company’s service processes and be responsible for working with multiple teams across the organization to develop, implement, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to customer success. Additionally, this candidate will drive business development projects across the different product lines within Quantros and be able to work cooperatively with various stakeholders, both based at our Corporate Office and in the field.
- Work with the customer success team to develop and maintain appropriate processes and work flows for contracting (new and renewal)
- Work with the customer success team to provide operational support
- Develop and provide reporting on KPIs for the customer success team and senior management
- Develop and maintain processes and reporting to assist with SOC 2 certification
- Lead renewal discussions/negotiations with assigned accounts
- Assist the customer success team with contracting as needed
- Assist with the management of RFPs and client vendor assessments
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Operations, Business Development, or related experience
- Must have deep domain experience with Salesforce.com
- Must have strong abilities with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience working with cross functional teams is a must
- Must be a self-motivated, driven leader with the ability to work independently
- Must have experience in effective contract negotiations
- Able to understand, communicate and demonstrate the value of Quantros solutions being offered
- Sr Director of Sales Operations Job Description
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Experience and proficiency in all Microsoft Office software products
- Bachelor’s degree or greater from an accredited university or college.
Working Environment/Physical Demands:
- Full-time on-site office location at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned area, with moderate noise levels and good internet connectivity. There may be occasional travel requiring working out of hotel rooms that are appropriately set up and conducive to performing “office” activities.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- The ability to attend onsite client meetings and working with key executives and stake holders. These meetings can occur in multiple types of healthcare settings and office buildings.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.