Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of healthcare technology forever. Does being part of a high-growth healthcare technology company get you excited? Join our team.
Quantros is a leading provider of software-based solutions and services to healthcare. We provide hospitals, health systems, as well as purchasers of health care with better data and better insights to enable better healthcare. Quantros customers use Quantros solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of care.
We’re actively recruiting for a software engineer with experience working in the health care field. The ideal candidate will be comfortable developing Web Applications and Services written in the ASP.Net environment using C#, will be able to work within an agile development process, and be comfortable writing code in a continuous integration environment.
- Design, develop, and maintain web-based applications and services.
- Assist with defining product requirements for new software or extensive software revisions.
- Identify suboptimal code and refactor accordingly.
- Provide unit tests and code-level documentation for all new tasks and refactors.
- Actively participate in the team’s scrum and development processes.
- Develop training materials and help documentation for systems that get created.
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and enhancing and evolving new and existing tools.
- Monitor and maintain HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by Quantros.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of development experience with production web applications. The ideal candidate would have experience developing web applications for delivery as a SaaS product (Software as a Service).
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases, ideally SQL Server.
- 3+ years of experience developing web services and consuming web services within web applications. Preferred experience in Web API.
- A deep understanding of data access frameworks such as the Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Experience querying and updating RDBMS data stores.
- Experience and understanding of Windows Workflow and various messaging systems.
- Familiarity with common MVC design patterns and their implementation.
- Ability to implement unit and integration tests.
- Ability to effectively use source control systems such as TFS or Git.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or the equivalent in experience.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Practical real world experience with Azure or AWS.
- Experience with release management, continuous integration, and source repository administration.
- Automation testing experience a plus (Selenium)
- A link to an online portfolio with examples of past work.
- Experience working remotely or with geographically distributed teams.
- Familiarity with other web based technologies such as Java.
- Experience developing health care applications.
- Familiarity writing applications that are HIPAA compliant.
- Working knowledge of healthcare integration standards such as Direct, FHIR, HL7 and IHE.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros provides team members with competitive salaries and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.