The Solution Consultant will partner with the sales staff to provide pre-sales solution and application assistance. This role plays a critical part in helping Quantros grow our business by evangelizing and driving adoption of our vision and product portfolio with our prospects, customers and partners. The Solution Consultant must possess the ability to convince decision makers of the merits of Quantros’ applications and draw comparisons against our competitors.
- Present Quantros products to prospective customers in the form of presentations via in-person or WebEx.
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process.
- Responsible for staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each product and how these are applied to address business and technical problems.
- Responsible for staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Provides customer consultation, support and product presentations at industry specific trade shows.
- Conduct professional product presentations and demonstrations in large forums such as User Group Meetings.
- Conceptualize and develop sales training tools (PowerPoint, CBT sales presentations) to improve sales effectiveness.
- Provide assistance in training new sales employees on the Quantros products and service.
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of product features on all Quantros products.
- Monitor and maintain HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by Quantros.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Sales experience is preferred but not required.
- 2 years of clinical experience working within a hospital or other complex healthcare delivery system.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written, and the ability to have business conversations with executives level contacts.
- An articulate, friendly, optimistic, goal oriented and success driven skills inventory.
- Skilled presenter who has the ability to articulate value messaging to prospects.
- Stellar organization and time management skills.
- A self motivated demeanor and a team player attitude.
- General home office environment.
- Travel to prospects site when on-site demonstration are needed – not to exceed 80% on an annualized basis.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Long-distance or air travel is a priority. Minimum of 2 nights per week in hotels and 3 to 4 days in client meetings. Travel is typically 70-85% and is based upon understanding and meeting the needs of each client and prospective clients.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a demo today!