Quantros is a leading provider of software-based solutions and services to healthcare. Our cloud-based tools and resources provide hospitals, health systems, as well as purchasers of health care with better data and better insights to enable better healthcare.
Quantros Medical Neighborhoods discretely optimize healthcare provider networks, medical homes, employer-sponsored clinics, clinically integrated networks and accountable care organizations by assembling a referral team of superlative physicians from their ranks. The Neighborhood is powered by a Concierge and a groundbreaking payment application that bundles services for a condition or procedure and ensures healthcare providers are paid in full in advance of service.
Our Concierge provides the health plan Member with critically helpful information—the physicians who have the most outstanding clinical outcomes for their specific condition or procedure. The Member’s healthcare experience is particularly enhanced—we reduce the chance they will be victimized with an unwarranted surgery; we nearly eliminate the risk of a catastrophic debilitating health care outcome and we help Members arrange advance payment at a reduced cost they can afford. The Member initiates a Smartphone payment that includes both their funds and the funds that come directly from their Employer, making full payment. Full payment completely removes bills, claims, EOBs and the stress of debt and collection.
The Vice President of Community is responsible for executing the Medical Neighborhoods’ Community strategy and deploying resources across all Neighborhoods and all roles directly supporting healthcare providers. The successful candidate will lead two teams (1) the Medical Neighborhoods Design Group (provider negotiation and contracting) and (2) the Medical Neighborhoods Success Group (provider team managers) and will deploy members of both groups and a significant virtual workforce across multiple Metropolitan Service Areas. The candidate will predictably deliver and maintain high quality, comprehensive Medical Neighborhoods, both through successfully executing the Medical Neighborhood strategy and through monitoring intraday performance and mitigating real-time risks to progress. The workload is very dynamic and requires the ability to find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Uses Quantros Intelligence to design Medical Neighborhoods (a team-based model anchored by a Medical Home and the constellation of other specialists providing healthcare services) to obtain superior healthcare outcomes for Members
- Creates Medical Homes and Medical Neighborhoods by contracting with healthcare providers
- Orchestrates a superior health care experience for Members with provider organizations
- Manages Medical Neighborhoods to continuously optimize superlative quality and cost impact
- Consistently identifies opportunities, develops strategies and closes new provider organizations
- Effectively presents Medical Neighborhoods’ participation to pre-qualified healthcare providers
- Effectively leverages Quantros executives to support healthcare provider organization presentations
- Recommends daily and weekly Medical Neighborhood strategies to predictably deliver targeted results
- Drives consistent best practices for Medical Neighborhoods and contracting with healthcare providers
- Deploys resources to optimally support anticipated workloads for all Medical Neighborhoods Design and Success team members, meets business objectives and minimizes fire-drills to recover execution progress
- Proactively identifies and communicates points of exposure and recommends solutions to improve Medical Neighborhoods geographic and clinical category coverage
- Communicates explanations of Design and Success results against targets, identifying drivers of variance and recommending process improvements to address them
- Drives reporting to identify trends in engagement, performance, optimization opportunities, geography challenges, etc. to manage resource allocation and maintain appropriate staffing levels and virtual workforce levels across Neighborhoods and Clients
- In collaboration with Medical Neighborhoods Growth, Experience, and Quantros Product and Data Engineers, provides timely feedback on the functionality and integrity of the healthcare provider quality tool, contracts repository, payment platform, quality data and cost data
- Collaborates with Provider Organization Leads and Client Leads to successfully execute Neighborhood builds and manage their ultimate success, as planned
- Builds trusting relationships with team members, developing individual performance and fostering high engagement
- Builds systems, libraries and frameworks that help Medical Neighborhoods grow
- Develops Medical Neighborhoods milestone processes to ensure accuracy in monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of forecasts and progress
Experience and Qualifications:
- College degree, B.A. or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years experience with evaluating, negotiating, contracting and managing provider teams
- Substantial understanding of healthcare provider payment and insurance risk and its financing
- Possess healthcare provider organization knowledge, executive-level contacts and industry relationships
- Ability to navigate the strategic levels of provider organizations, identify key decision-makers, build relationships with senior executives and schedule meetings with key stakeholders
- Ability to establish strong team relationships in a matrix organization
- Current knowledge of provider organization payment, contracting best practices and up-to-date KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate a complex healthcare provider contract
- Great sales, negotiation and reasoning skills with strong business acumen
- High level of competency to draw conclusions from raw data and make corrections based on the numbers
- Abilities to persuade/influence people from a diversity of backgrounds and/or opinions
- Desire to learn new systems, and proficiency in implementation of new/unfamiliar software tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, change infused, demand environment
- Data-driven, proactive mindset toward transformational process improvement
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite of tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule is required
- Substantial travel is required
Would like to have:
- Experience with healthcare provider profiling tools
- Participation in projects to improve a Member’s healthcare experience
- Expertise in healthcare provider payment platforms
- Healthcare payment innovation experience
- Advocating for healthcare providers, as well as healthcare provider networks
- Contributions to innovation in healthcare
- Various means of travel are required, including air travel.
Compensation and Benefits:
Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.
Quantros, Inc. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
To apply or inquire about this position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to Quantros Talent Acquisition Manager, Susette Peterson.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Quantros helps organizations make this shift from reactive to proactive by implementing a comprehensive safety solutions suite that integrates all key pieces of patient and event information. These solutions minimize time around manual entry and allow for more complete tracking and root cause identification. Our safety surveillance solution monitors billing data and identifies missed events and flags them for staff to be reviewed to ensure they are included in reporting and analysis. Over the last 20+ years Quantros has set out to help healthcare leaders solve their most challenging care variation and risk issues – leading to improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Thousands of healthcare organizations trust Quantros to provide insights, expertise, and precise data to help them deliver safer, higher quality patient care. Learn how Quantros can help you deliver a best-in-class patient safety experience. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a demo today!